Quickstop Tools has teamed up with Safety Technology Incorporated to introduce our new fire sprinkler tool mounting system. STI has been manufacturing top of the line fire protection products for over 30 years. The Q-M gives you the ability to securely mount your sprinkler tool in a visible area for quick deployment. Designed to be used indoors or out, the Q-M is made of tough polycarbonate material and has a lockout tag deterring theft of the tool. Each case holds one Quickstop Talon or Multi-Tool and comes with a laminated instruction sheet describing easy use of the tool.
• Allows occupants and employees to easily locate the tool.
• Protects against vandalism and theft. (Lockout tags available)
• Cover is molded from thick, clear, tough polycarbonate material.
• High strength continuous hinge.
• Low profile – ADA Compliant.
• UV-stabilized to keep cover clear outdoors.
• Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
• Label reads: “FIRE SPRINKLER SHUT OFF TOOL”
• Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
***TOOL NOT INCLUDED***
|Dimensions||8 x 3 x 12 in|